- Place container at curbside by 6 a.m on collection day
- All garbage must be placed in the 95 gallon cart provided by Precision Waste
- No pick up holidays: New Year’s Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, service will take place one day later for that day and the remainder of the week following the holiday.
Last Modified by: Karrie Brown on Apr 11, 2014
The City’s guidelines for these services are listed below.
CURBSIDE HOUSEHOLD GARBAGE COLLECTION
CURBSIDE BULK GARBAGE COLLECTION
- Picked up on THURSDAY of each week *Limited to 2 bulk waste items per week*
- Place bulky waste at curbside by 6:00am on collection day
- Bulky waste consists of stoves, water heaters , washing machines, dryers, furniture, and other non-compostable trash.
- Does not include construction debris, dead animals, appliances containing freon
The City of Sandersville provides refuse, recycling, and yard waste collections to all businesses, industries and residences within the city service area. Most of these services are contracted to Precision Waste.
Last Modified by: Southfire Admin on Mar 5, 2014