Policy for City of Sandersville
Due dates for utility bills are as follows:
- All utility bills are due by the 20th of each month without penalty.
- If the 20th is on the weekend or a holiday, customers will have until the next business day to pay utility bills all day without penalty.
Late fees and reconnect fees are as follows:
- The late fee is 10% percent of total amount due and is added after the 20th of each month
- Reconnect fees during business hours 8a.m.-4p.m. $25
Pay ups for disconnected service must be received by 4:00 p.m.
- Reconnect fees after 4 p.m. and after hours, weekends, and holidays $50.
- Cut off will be the 4th of each month. If 4th falls during the weekend or a holiday, it will be the next business day.
Please note that payment in full, including all penalties, is due by 5:00 p.m. on the 3rd of the month to avoid disconnection and fees.
AFTER HOUR RECONNECT CALLS TO 552-2525, Follow the system prompts and leave your name, address, call back phone number and the reason for your call. The on-call technician will be paged.