Oconee Fall Line Technical College
Oconee Fall Line Technical College, a member of the Technical College System of Georgia, offers quality technical and continuing education, business and industry services, and adult education services.
The College provides educational, career, and economic development opportunities in a student-centered learning environment for the citizens and communities of Glascock, Hancock, Jefferson, Warren, and Washington counties through associate degrees, diplomas, technical certificates of credit, and non-credit certificates.
Students may be admitted to any college within the Technical College System of Georgia under the following requirements. These apply to students in college credit programs.
- A GED or high school transcript will be required for admission to the Technical College or to a program as specified by the program's standards. High school diplomas must have been awarded by a secondary school that is regionally accredited.
- Students completing a secondary program of study that is not approved by a recognized accreditation agency accepted by the Technical College System of Georgia or meets the requirements of O.C.G.A. 20-2-690 for home schooled students may; nevertheless, be admitted to a Technical College by attaining a GED.
- Transfer from another college, university, or other higher education institution that is regionally accredited.
- Any individual 16 years of age or older who seeks access to quality instruction designed to develop or improve occupational competencies is eligible for admissions.
- Meet international student criteria. Potential students who reside in the United States but are not citizens must present proper documentation for an appropriate visa category. Students temporarily in the United States for the sole purpose of pursuing a course of study must comply with section 214.2(f). The college must report to the Attorney General the termination of attendance of each international student through established procedures for SEVIS reporting. Additional information relating to academic background and financial support may be required for admission.
- Georgia residents over 62 years of age who are otherwise qualified may attend Technical Colleges for credit courses only without payment of tuition on a space available basis.
- In addition, all applicants must submit scores from SAT, ACT, or an approved college placement test.
Additional Program Admission Requirements
Some college credit programs have additional requirements that must be met before students may be admitted into those particular programs. These may include minimum scores on the admission placement test or other program-specific requirements. Contact the technical college offering your specific program to learn if any additional requirements apply to the programs in which you are interested.
Oconne Fall Line Technical College
1189 Deepstep Road
Sandersville, GA 31082
Driving Directions (via Yahoo Maps)
Kaolin Road Center