The City of Sandersville's Human Resource Department is responsible for the application and recruiting process for all City Departments. Applications are accepted anytime at City Hall, 141 W Haynes Street, Sandersville, Georgia and are kept active for a period of up to two months. Online applications are only accepted when positions are available.
Evaluation of Applications
All applicants will be screened to determine if the applicant meets the minimum qualifications as defined in the job posting. Applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be referred to the Department Head for processing.
Incomplete Applications will not be considered. Resumes may be attached to applications, however, resumes will not be accepted in lieu of applications
Equal Opportunity Employer and ADA Compliance
The City of Sandersville is an equal opportunity employer. The City of Sandersville does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, marital status, veteran's status, age or disability in employment or in the provision of services.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and section 504 Accommodations: Individuals who need reasonable accommodations, in order to apply or maintain employment, should contact the Human Resources Department at: 478-552-2525
The City of Sandersville participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify program to determine the eligibility of newly hired employees to work in the United States. The City of Sandersville's federally issued ID# for E-Verify is 149768 and date of authorization is 03/07/2008.
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FOR CURRENT JOB LISTINGSOnline Job Application
VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTERS NEEDED
THE CITY OF SANDERSVILLE FIRE DEPARTMENT HAS OPENINGS FOR VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTERS.
- 18 YEARS OLD
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED
- VEHICLE WITH INSURANCE
- VALID GEORGIA DRIVERS LICENSE
- NOT HAVE BEEN CONVICTED OF A FELONY IN THE PAST TEN YEARS
- HAVE A GOOD MORAL CHARACTER AS DETERMINED BY INVESTIGATION
- PASS PHYSICAL AGILITY TEST
- LIVE WITHIN THE SANDERSVILLE FIRE RESPONSE DISTRICT
- ABLE TO DEVOTE TIME FOR RESPONSE & TRAINING
- PAID $15.00 PER CALL AND TRAINING CLASS
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT AND RADIOS FURNISHED
- WORKMANS COMP INSURANCE
- ELIGIBLE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE GEORGIA FIRFIGHTER’S PENSION FUND
- MEMBERSHIP IN GEORGIA FIREFIGHTERS’ ASSOCIATION
- GIVE BACK TO YOUR COMMUNITY BY HELPING OTHERS
APPLICATIONS MAY BE PICKED UP AT THE CITY HALL OR COMPLETED ONLINE.